AUREC Gesellschaft für Abfallverwertung und Recycling mbH welcomes you to our website www.aurec.de
Thank you for your interest in our company, its products and services. The protection of your privacy in the processing of personal data is an important concern for us which we respect in all of our business relationships. Our data processing is based on the principles of lawfulness, purpose linkage, accuracy, data minimization and storage limitation, transparency and the protection of confidentiality and integrity.
This data privacy statement explains which of your personal data we record and store on this website as well as the purposes for which we do this and the legal basis.
This website may include links not covered by this data privacy statement.
Logging of access to this website
As soon as you open this website we collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. This is the following data:
- the IP address;
- Date and time you retrieve it;
- The region (not the address) from which the IP address accesses the website;
- Browser language,
- browser type (e. g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and version;
- Operating system;
- Device type (e.g. mobile device, desktop computer, tablet);
- Browsing behavior on the website (e.g. when was the website visited, which parts of the website were clicked, how much time was spent on the website);
- The website from which the request came.
We process and store this data to ensure the site works properly, to improve its content and to create statistical analyses, based on the aggregated data on surfing. We also process and store this data in order to analyze the technical operation of the site and ensure that our information technology systems are secure. Our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Article 6(1) letter f GDPR is thus the necessity to display this website to you and ensure that it is stable and secure.
Cookies are only stored for as long as is needed for their respective purpose.
Contact forms and e-mail-addresses
Our website includes email addresses and contact forms enabling you to contact our company quickly by electronic means and to communicate with us directly. If you contact us by email or using a contact form, the personal data you transfer to us is automatically stored. Such personal data transferred by you to us on a voluntary basis is used for the purposes of processing your enquiry or contacting you. You can see from the respective contact form which data is collected for that form. We also store the IP address issued by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) of the computer system you are using when you register, as well as the time and data of registration. It is necessary to collect this data in order to be able to check the (possible) misuse of your email address at a later point in time and thus protect ourselves in law.
This personal data is not passed onto third parties.
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent pursuant to Article 6(1) letter a GDPR. If you contact us with the aim of concluding a contract, Article 6(1) letter b GDPR is an additional legal basis for the processing. Once your enquiry has been processed, your data is deleted. This is the case when it can be seen from the circumstances that the matter in hand has been fully dealt with, unless deletion of the data conflicts with statutory obligations to retain data.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API, a map service of Google Inc. (“Google”), to display an interactive map and to create route maps. Google Maps is operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland.
When you access Google Maps, information about your use of this website (including your IP address) may be sent to a Google server in the United States and stored there. We have no influence and therefore cannot assume any responsibility for the further processing and use of the data by Google.
Use of Typekit web fonts from Adobe Fonts
We use Typekit web fonts from Adobe Fonts for the visual design of our website. Adobe Fonts is a service provided by Adobe Systems Software Ireland Companies (4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland; hereinafter “Adobe”), which gives us access to a font library.
If your browser does not support web fonts, or you do not give your consent, a default font from your computer will be used.
Use of Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that this website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google WebFonts is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the uniform presentation of the typeface on his website. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user’s terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Links to websites and third-party content
Our website includes links to other pages on the Internet. We have no influence on the form of the pages linked to from our website and are not responsible for their content. We recommend you read the data privacy policies of such third-party websites carefully.
Length of time for which your data is stored
We only store your data for as long as is necessary for the respective purposes, specifically either as described in the data privacy statement or required by law. After it has fulfilled the purpose, the data concerned is deleted in accordance with the applicable provisions of data protection law.
Measures for the security of your data
We implement technical and organizational security measures to protect your data managed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are constantly being improved as technology develops.
Contact details of the controller for data processing and of the data protection officer
The person responsible for data processing of your personal data is:
AUREC Gesellschaft für Abfallverwertung und Recycling mbH
Kustrenaer Weg 1c
06406 Bernburg, Germany
If you have any questions regarding this data protection notice, your data processed by us or the following processing activities, please contact our internal data protection officer by email first if possible:
Herr Matthias Kunert
cubeoffice GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: +49 391 61128-0
In the event of violations of data protection law, you as the person concerned have a statutory right of appeal to the responsible supervisory authority. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the state data protection officer of the federal state of Saxony-Anhalt:
Landesbeauftragter für den Datenschutz Sachsen-Anhalt
Your rights with regard to the processing of your data
In respect of the processing of your personal data, the applicable data protection legislation grants you vis-à-vis us extensive rights of access and intervention. These are:
- Right to access: You have a right to access information about your personal data processed by us.
- Right to rectification: You have a right to rectification without undue delay of inaccurate data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to demand your personal data be deleted if the prerequisites of Article 17(1) GDPR are fulfilled.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data if the prerequisites of Article 18(1) GDPR are fulfilled.
- Right to notification: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the relevant personal data was disclosed of this rectification, erasure or restriction of processing unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be notified about these recipients.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive in a structured, standard and machine-readable format your personal data, which you have provided to us, or demand it be transmitted to another controller insofar as that is technically feasible.
- Right to withdrawal of consent granted: At any time you have the right to withdraw consent that was once granted to the processing of data with effect for the future. If such consent is withdrawn, the data concerned is deleted without undue delay. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before the withdrawal.
- Right to complain: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, for example with the Data Protection Officer of the Federal State of Saxony-Anhalt, regarding our processing of your data.
- Right to object: if as part of the weighing of interests your personal data is processed on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to this processing with effect for the future.
Amendments of the data privacy information
We reserve the right to amend this data privacy statement at any time. We therefore recommend that you review the data privacy statement regularly.